Digiflavor Lynx RDA
O mother how ugly … no engraving, no rainbow, no nothing .. to me just missing the characteristic claw, which distinguished by the RDA Tank from a piece of metal with drip tip and a tail
But perhaps the lack of claw – is a claw? The logic behind this sentence in vain traced – not about today.
25mm proposal RDA from Digiflavor extremely simple from the outside – made completely of stainless steel ensuring durability and excellent conductivity.
Air flow 15mm diameter x 1.5mm adjustable addressed directly into the heater from the bottom by 2 holes with a diameter of 3.5mm each.
Pin plus is adjustable and was further gilded. Manhole for the e liquid has a depth of 6mm and the base – rather peculiar and yet little encountered: 2 posts; pressure through a phillips head screw
In the package you get larger drip tip delerin and standard 510 with the adapter.
Digiflavor Lynx RDA Technical Specifications:
– Diameter 25mm
– 6mm manhole for the eliquid, which can accommodate up to 2 ml of e juice
– Adjustable airflow 15mm x 1.5mm
– Insulator PEEK
– Redirect airflow to 2 lower holes with a diameter of 3.5mm
– Stainless steel structure
– Includes drip tip Delerin, Allen key and a standard drip tip 510 with the adapter