Little Box Mod from Joyetech – Basic EVIC
Joyetech would not be themselves if it were not let in another product to offer. This time, the tiny EVIC Basic – devices the likes nugget, mini volts with that from Joyetech. Perhaps this is not a device to huge clouds and winning competitions, but it’s a nice supplement.
Basic eVic will be available as many as 9 colors – thus on beginning we face a choice of the appropriate color. Small “evils” will have a 55mm height 32mm depth and 22mm in width.
Basic battery gives us up to 40W continuous adjustable power, we have on board a microUSB port for software update and charge the internal rechargeable battery with a capacity of 1500mAh. We also have the RTC – real time clock settings, TCR – manual temperature settings, the ability to update the software, and many other options.
At the top section of the panel was located a small, but very nice-looking fire button, just below it disputes OLED display, microUSB port and the control buttons are hidden on the bottom of the eVic Basic. On the bottom we have a hole with a hidden reset button – due to inability to pull out the batteries after any problems with software update.
Joyetech EVIC Basic Specifications:
– The dimensions of 22mm x 32mm x 55mm
– RTC – real time clock
– OLED display
– TCR – manual settings temperature
– Mode Bypass
– Capacity 1500mAh built-in battery
– Support for the wires of nickel, titanium and SS (temperature control)
– Support the resistance mode TC from 0.05 ohm
– Support resistance in the power mode of 0.1 ohm
– Maximum continuously adjustable output power 40W